• 发帖
  • 人格培育幼教新闻 幼教课堂幼儿园
  • 教案课件素材资源 素质培养幼小衔接
  • 学前院校理念师德 专业知识专业能力
  • 培训辅导求职招聘 赛事活动会员vip
  • 育儿百科成长档案 交流区宝宝商城
  • 打印 上一主题 下一主题

    The old Lion 老狮子

    [复制链接]
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2019-4-21 05:17:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iGnpUhX5lpo/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
    The old Lion 老狮子
    The Lion used to be the king of beasts. But now he is old and weak. He feels sorry for himself.
    从前有只狮子,他曾经是百兽之王。可是现在却又老又弱。他觉得自己很可怜。
    Lion: I used to be so young. I used to be so strong. My roar used to be so big. But now… I am old and weak. My roar is small. I can’t run. I can’t hunt. Poor me!
    狮子:想当年我多么年轻,多么强壮。我的吼声曾经震耳欲聋,可是现在…我又老又弱,我的吼声也没有了威力。我不能跑,也抓不住猎物。唉,我真可怜啊。
    The Lion is very sad and worried.
    狮子非常难过,忧心忡忡。
    Lion: I’m hungry. But now how can I get some food? I must think of a way fast. Let me think.
    狮子:我好饿。可是我怎样才能得到食物呢?我得赶快想个办法。让我想想。
    The Lion thinks and thinks. Finally, he comes up with an idea.
    狮子想啊想啊。终于,他想出了一个主意。
    Lion: Hey, wait. I still have my sharp teeth and claws. I can use them. Once an animal comes into my cave, I can catch it. Yes, that’s it! I’ll say I’m very sick. Then all of the animals will come to visit me. Once they come into my cave, I will eat them all. What a clever idea! Why didn’t I think of this before? Ha, ha, ha.
    狮子:嘿,等一等。我的爪子和牙齿依然锋利。我可以用它们啊。一旦有动物来到我的洞穴里,我就可以抓住它。对,就这么办!我不妨说我病得很重,这样所有的动物都会来探望我。一旦他们走进我的洞穴,我就把他们全吃掉。多么聪明的点子啊!为什么以前我就没想到呢?哈哈哈…
    The other animals hear that the Lion is very sick. They are all very worried.
    其他的动物听说狮子病得很重,都很担心。
    Deer: Did you hear about the Lion?
    鹿:你听说狮子的事了吗?
    Goat: No, I didn’t. Is anything wrong?
    山羊:没有啊,他怎么啦?
    Deer: Well, I heard that he is very sick. He might die soon.
    鹿:听说他病得很重。可能就快要死了。
    Goat: that’s too bad. He used to be so strong and healthy. Let’s visit him before he dies.
    山羊:那太不幸了。他曾经是那么强壮、那么健康。在他死之前我们去探望他吧!
    Deer: Sure.
    鹿:好吧。
    The Deer and the Goat visit the Lion in the cave. They never come out.
    鹿和山羊去洞穴里探望狮子。但是他们却再也没有出来。
    Rabbit: Did you hear the news, squirrel?
    兔子:你听说了吗?松鼠?
    Squirrel: What news?
    松鼠:什么事?
    Rabbit: The Lion is very sick. He is dying, I think.
    兔子:狮子病得很严重,我想,他快要死了。
    Squirrel: Poor Lion. What can we do?
    松鼠:可怜的狮子,我们能为他做什么呢?
    Rabbit: How about visiting him and cheering him up?
    兔子:咱们去探望他、鼓励他好吗?
    Squirrel: Do you think that’s a good idea? What if he eats us up? I’m a little afraid.
    松鼠:你真的这么想吗?万一他把我们吃了怎么办?我有点儿害怕。
    Rabbit: Me too. But he is very sick. He will be too weak to catch us.
    兔子:我也有点儿害怕。可是他病得很重。他很虚弱,抓不到我们的。
    Squirrel: You’re right. Let’s go together.
    松鼠:你说的对,咱们一块儿去吧!
    Rabbit: Great! Meet me in front of the Lion’s cave. At noon, tomorrow, okay? Don’t be late.
    兔子:太好了!咱俩约好在狮子的洞穴前见面。明天中午,好吗?别迟到了。
    Squirrel: I’ll be there. See you then.
    松鼠:我一定去。不见不散。
    The Rabbit and the Squirrel meet at noon the next day. They are a little afraid to go inside the cave.
    第二天中午,兔子和松鼠在约定的地点碰面。他们战战兢兢地走进洞穴。
    Rabbit: Let’s go inside.
    兔子:我们进去吧。
    Squirrel: Okay. You go in first.
    松鼠:好,你先进。
    Rabbit: No, you first.
    兔子:不,你先进。
    Squirrel: Let’s go in together.
    松鼠:我们一起进去吧。
    Rabbit: Fine. But let’s not stay too long.
    兔子:好。不过别呆太久。
    The two go inside the cave.
    他们走进了洞穴深处。
    Lion: Oh, thank you for coming.
    狮子:哦,谢谢你们来看我。
    Rabbit: How are you, sir?
    兔子:你身体还好吗?狮子先生。
    Squirrel: Are you okay?
    松鼠:你没事吧?
    Lion: It’s nothing. I’m just old.
    狮子:没什么,我只是太老了。
    But then the Lion suddenly stands up and shows his teeth and claws.
    可是,就在这个时候,狮子突然站了起来,露出了他的牙齿和爪子。
    Lion: Grr… Grr… I may be old, but I can still catch you!!!
    狮子:嗷…我可能是老了些,可是我还是能抓到你们。
    Rabbit/
    Squirrel: We were tricked! 兔子/
    松鼠:我们上当了!
    Rabbit: Let’s get out!
    兔子:我们快逃吧!
    Lion: It’s too late. You are trapped. Ha! Ha! Ha!
    狮子:太晚了。你们跑不了了。哈哈…
    The Lion eats up the Rabbit and the Squirrel.
    狮子吃掉了兔子和松鼠。
    Lion: Yum. Yum. That was delicious. I wonder who will be next?
    狮子:嗯,真好吃。不知道下一个来送死的会是谁?
    The Lion eats up all of the animals like this one by one.
    就这样,狮子一只一只地几乎吃掉了所有动物。
    Lion: All of the animals came here except for the Fox. Why isn’t the Fox coming? I’m getting hungry again. Hmm… Shh… I hear something.
    狮子:除了狐狸,所有的动物都来了。为什么狐狸没有来呢?我又饿了。嗯…嘘…我听到什么声音。
    Fox: Mr. Lion, are you in there?
    狐狸:狮子先生,您在里面吗?
    Lion: Finally. It’s the Fox. (murmur) Yes, I’m in here, Fox. Come in.
    狮子:狐狸终于还是来了(喃喃自语) 是我,我在这儿。狐狸,请进吧。
    Fox: How are you feeling today?
    狐狸:你今天感觉怎么样?
    Lion: I’m feeling much better. But why aren’t you coming in? Please come in. I wish to see you.
    狮子:感觉好多了。可是你为什么不进来呢?请进来吧。我非常想见你。
    Fox: I would like to, sir. But it’s too crowded in there.
    狐狸:我也想进去,先生。可是里面太挤了吧!
    Lion: What do you mean? There is no one in here but myself.
    狮子:你这是什么意思?这里面除了我,没有其他人啊。
    Fox: Really? I don’t understand. There are many footprints going into your cave. But there are none coming out. Where are all of the other animals?
    狐狸:真的吗?那我就不懂了。这洞穴口有这么多动物进去时留下的脚印,可是却没有一个走出来的脚印。其他所有的动物都在哪儿呢?
    Lion: Give me some time. I can explain. That’s because…Uh…
    狮子:这…给我一点点时间。我会向你解释的。那是因为…嗯…
    Fox: That’s okay. I’ll come back again later. Take care. Bye.
    狐狸:没关系。我晚点再来。好好保重。再见。
    Lion: Wait! Listen to me! Come back!
    狮子:等一等!听我解释!回来!
    The Fox goes home without turning his back.
    狐狸头也不回的回家去了。
    Fox: Pooh. You can’t trick me, Lion. I am much smarter than you.
    狐狸:哼,你骗不了我的,狮子。我可比你聪明多了。
    MORAL Always keep your eyes wide open.
    寓意:始终睁大自己的眼睛。
    回复

    使用道具 举报

    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

    本版积分规则

    

    QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|5678幼师网  长春伍陆柒捌集团版权所有

    GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:46 , Processed in 0.037998 second(s), 23 queries .

    伍陆柒捌幼师网 Licensed

    © 2001-2014   版权所有:伍陆柒捌集团 吉林省关心下一代教育协会

    快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表
    找回密码 注册本站